Friday, September 11, 2009

August 1: A Day Which Me Myself Do Not Know the Emotion

Kakagising ko lang, walang halos kaalam-alam sa kung ano na ang mga pangyayari sa araw na ito. Nag-breakfast ako with my family; My Mama, Papa, My little brother and our Nanay [literally Yaya who is present every Saturday for a Laundry and Ironing Session and cleaning the house].

I was wearing black at that time with my pajamas..Really wala talaga akong idea if what is happening and what are going to happen in the entire day. I turned on the computer and checked first my facebook account and Twitter and Friendster..Promise hindi ko talaga napansin ang mga Updates sa Yahoo. And so after I opened a new account of Mozilla for my Internet Surfing, I was Shocked hearing the news stating that "TITA CORY AQUINO DIES".

I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED to hear about the news and I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT SHE FINALLY BIDS FAREWELL..I turned on the Television and I thought it was only a commercial when the great Artist-Performer Jose Mari Chan was interviewed. Akala ko nga hindi pa nababalitaan ng ABS pero literally ang buong puwersa ng News and Current Affairs ay nag-cocover na..I turned off the Television saying that "Walang coverage ang Channel 2..baka mamaya na nila ibabalita..."

After reading the entire article, hindi talaga ako mapapakali..I turned on again the television and then Lo and Behold..nakita ko na umpisa na pala ng LIVE COVERAGE ng CHANNEL 2 for TITA CORY..At that time, slot yun para sa telecast ng "Salamat Dok" but then hindi ang host na si Cheryl Cosim ang lumabas. It was probably Julius Babao and Karen Davila I believe if I did not mistaken? They were broadcasting Live from the ABS-CBN News Room. With their Yellow background sa likuran at mukha ni TITA CORY..At kasabay ang BACKGROUND THEME nila na SALAMAT TITA CORY. At doon, NA-PROVE KO THAT SHE WAS REALLY SUCCUMBED.

I sat down and watched. With my Cellphone on my hand. I started to text my Classmates at kahit sinu-sino pang taong mapipindot ng aking mga kamay sa phonebook announcing the SAD NEWS. For the entire day, I decided to stay over the house and watch intensively the COVERAGE.

I really thought that hindi pa lilisanin ni TITA CORY ang mundo. I just heard kagabi mula sa mga bibig ni BOY ABUNDA sa SNN Episode for the last day of JULY na Tita Cory is now slowly recovering. I cried and started to design some photos on the NET Paying tribute to THE LATE PRESIDENT.

I never stopped designing and I posted it on my Facebook Account. I also grabbed some photos from other reliable source of TITA CORY and other News Agencies and Institutions. I really couldn't believe that all of these are happening now. I even couldn't imagine na si TITA CORY will soon be placed inside the coffin.

And from this day, nabigyan ng kahulugan ang Kahalagahan ng Demokrasya. Ang kahalagahan ng pamanang iniwan ng mga Pilipino at ni TITA CORY. Ang kalayaang ating inaasam-asam. And starting this day of 08-01-09..I Knew kung gaano kabigat at kahalaga ang nagiging bahagi ni TITA CORY AQUINO sa buhay ng mga PILIPINO at sa KASAYSAYAN ng PILIPINAS...

"I have fallen in love
With the same woman three times
In a day spanning nineteen years
Of tearful joys and joyful tears.

I loved her first when she was young
Enchanting and vibrant, eternally new
She was brilliant, fragrant and cool as the morning dew
I fell in love with her the second time

When first she bore her child and mine
She's always by my side, the source of my strength
Helping to turn the tide…
I fell in love again with the same woman the third time

Looming from the battle her courage will never fade.
Amidst the hardships she has remained
Undaunted and unafraid
She is calm and composed. She is God's lovely maid. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"