Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flavor of the Day :]

It was a Great day at all :]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So , my day ended up as the same as usual, but it seems to be a different one for me :p. I woke up with many doubts on what will happend today. Having too many questions covering my entire brain, I almost forgot to take my breakfast, Oh well thanks to my stomach [for reminding me to eat my meals] . After taking my breakfast, as usual, I'll took a long-time 15 minute bath,,

I went to school carrying a good mood, with a big smile attached on my face. I wore my yellow polo-shirt with the map of the Philippines accent, symbolizes being a dying hard "Corista" at all. I went to the computer room and i saw a friend-teacher, I was talking to her for approximately 30 minutes and then I left the suite after the great conversation with her, and when I opened the exit door, Oh my God, the crying heaven and the infinite number of tears from heaven had welcomed me upon exiting the room.

Then I felt uncomfortable enough upon witnessing the situation, so with full of regrets I returned back to the room, and continued to talk with my friend teacher.

OMG, HERE IT COMES ::::::::::::::::: we'll gonna start our english class, and so with our english teacher Ju.Lo. soooo soon . I really kept myself prepared for what is going to happened in our class, [since this Ju.Lo. has a very different mood among the other teachers :~ 'coz she's kinda moody one whose mood is unidentified and cannot be drawn by a single/simple understanding ::::::::::::::: lol:::::::::::ITS BCOZ OF US:::::::::::: Iam very flattered and really appreciative to the producers of blogger coz here I can freely express my doubts,regrets, UPs and DOWNs of my life and also my regrets with the others :L

For the mathematics, well it was better at all than the other day, coz finally I could already get into it, I am slowly but solely understanding the thoughts and rules in Math :::::::::: Erratum : Since I really hate Mathematics at all ::::::::::::: Anyway to those "MATH HATERS" just keep loving Math and soon u will slowly developing an interest to it , so , just keep moving and convert ur principle {from hating math, just love it instead"lol"} and show on ur ability. thanks mam Ja.Jo.C.Pe :}

On Araling Panlipunan, well its quiet Good becoz we only went to the library and made our Research Paper. After doing the activity I've chatted with my alot of friends including friend-teachers ::::::lol::::: really love u Ms. MLo.P.Lgmy

The next one was the Chemistry CLASS, the \situation is proportionally the same as math/ I'm slowly creating an interest to it and in fact I'm listening na to Ms. Nrms.Pal :[]

Things came up after the Science..Finally we are on Filipino, our teacher Ms.Ptr.Bals has given us the script of "HIMALA" a multi-awarded movie showcasing Ms.Nora Aurnor as Elsa, a nerd one, at first we were assigned to read the movie but then me and my classmates insisted to convert in into a play and latter our teacher approved to against the first one. As usual I played as the Narrator. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"