Friday, November 13, 2009

A Special One :)





Photos Courtesy of: Kris Aquino-Yap facebook account :P

They are the Aquino Family :D ,, they're my idol not because they are Aquinos, not because they r Cojuangcos, Not because they're Ninoy's nor Cory's children, its just because they are symbolizing the true and real meaning of the word "FAMILY" the counterpart form of Democratic form of "UNITY". nga pala :)

Well since they are my idols, I really wanted to meet them and have some, you know "Getting to know Portion" with each of them. Well, well, well its just a dream that will never ever happens. How I wiSH :(

Thanks Ms. Kris Aquino for sharing your photos with us on facebook :p

bY: bOn RoBert A. Luzon :p
luzon_bon

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) Just read all your posts ;p

    Don't stop writing and read more, it helps a lot in blogging :)

    I also suggest you visit Ala Paredes' blog (ala-ism.pansitan.net) and her dad's at haringliwanag.pansitan.net and my uncle's blog at bongaustero.blogspot.com

    Continue this blog! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, you're very much appreciated w/ this kind of gesture :)

    ReplyDelete

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"