Wednesday, December 2, 2009

♫Take it Upon Your Words: ?@! : ♣

In our ICT Class, we were given a special task, a special task that embarrassed me :) well its just a simple task namely "POSTER MAKING" and oh, I'm so excited about it, I feel like a pig whose flying around his castle. Wohhoooo, but I dont expect any penny as an exchange for my effort, a knowledge rather.

Thanks to our Maestros in our ICT Subject, I really really hope that you will appreciate my effort, and thanks for teaching me all the time :::: Your da Best !!! :::::: KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU::::::

(i'LL let u see about my output later!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo_noy
luzon_bon

1 comment:

  1. i only applied the "multiple intelligences" theory of Howard Gardner...and i know it is very effective...you guys will be the one to explore knowledge...learning by doing and you can develop your multiple intelligences without even noticing that you did. thanks to the presence of ICT today...make use of it to the fullest Bon Robert!

    IBUENA SUERTE!

    ReplyDelete

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"