Friday, June 12, 2009

On My Way to School

Our school is near closely to our residence and it will take only a minute to access in the place.

You don't have to transport or to use some terrestrial transportation to access in the place. I wake up pass 6:00 in the morning before my daily clock (presentation of "Umagang kay Ganda's" News Banner) will be broadcasted. Because I barely watch it as I do my breakfast daily because the news serves to be the coffee for my breakfast.

Then I used to take a bath after the broadcast and obviously, after taking a bath I gonna wear my daily school uniform. After that, I used to check my daily social accessibility sites like Friendster, Facebook, Blogspot, Wordpress and Yahoo Messenger.

Then I got to think what to do today, what are my assignments and I used to check my bag for assurance. Then, as usual, I used to beg my mama for "bawon", allowance for the day, instead of food a 50 peso bill it was, good for morning and afternoon. After that I used to walk to go to school.

But come to think of the other students or let say Pupil some who resides at the mountain used to have a hundred of steps to access to there school.

Some are walking along the farm carrying their bags, and an old slipper. Do you want to become like them? Come to think of it.

2 comments:

  1. nice article Bon robert..keep it up! develop your love for writing and be a good journalist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon,what a very nice blog you have!!!I liked it

    ReplyDelete

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"