Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Brainkiller

That were the memorable days in my life , the date of October 20-21, the twin days of brain killing and craziness. I think that would be the last day in my life. Those were the days of our Periodical Examinations... Bla bla bla bla.. Well its kinda difficult one but "I TRIED MY BEST ANYWAY" to be the Best. I don't know how to answer those such of lunatic questions. I don't know how to solve those difficult problems in Mathematics.... (I am a slow learner in terms of numbers).

In Araling Panlipunan, Oh God...It was such an honor to have only 3 mistakes in History and Civics subject... I really love H I S T O R Y & C I V I C S especially [ P O L I T I C S ]. And so, I worked hard for it, I took the risk for it, I faced the pain to taste the sweet...tsk, tsk, tsk

But in Chemistry, oh God, a terrible moment comes.. but it is okay. I really believe that someday all my works will bear a fruit and be somewhat worthwhile enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"HINDI KA NAG-IISA"